We are looking to hire a passionate and experienced ballet teacher to join our dance department at Fly High Fitness.
You will be responsible for majority of all ballet classes taught through out the timetable, training a wonderful group of students aged 5-16years.
It is important that students are engaged, motivated, disciplined and challenging themselves to achieve their goals.
- Degree in Dance or Qualification from an accredited dance college.
- Minimum 3years previous teaching experience.
- Qualified in ISTD OR RAD Ballet syllabus and able to submit students into Examinations.
- Excellent choreography skills to prepare show numbers and routines to a high standard.
- Teaching ISTD or RAD Syllabus Grade Primary – Grade 6 to an excellent standard to submit students for exams.
- Teaching strength training for Beginner and Advanced Pointe Work.
- Motivate and encourage students to further their technique and ability in dance.
- Evaluate students performance and make recommendations for improvement.