Ensure Fly High Members are welcomed and facilitate their experience.
Complete all procedures as below.
CRM Reception Team (Front of House)
Reports To CRM Unit Head
Duties are not limited to the below and will be modified as operations demand:
- Cover Front of House if and when necessary
- Answer internal and external emails
- Learn Perfect Gym functionalities relevant to reception, reports creation, POS and back-end settings
- Schedule coordination with Units
- Website info update coordination with IT
- Follow up with members enquiries
- Learn FHF Stakeholders
- Learn FHF policies
- QA applications and profiles and double check consultant names
- Report QA results
- Develop surveys for members feedback
- Create daily report on all transactions from the previous day(s)
- Update all CCM member list
- Ensure all CCM payments and any installment payments are paid on time
- Update Unpaid CCM Report on drive
All CRM staff are required to work 9 hours a day for 6 days a week on a predefined schedule.
Events, meetings and trainings may be schedule out of working hours and CRM are required to attend with no extra
CRM are entitled to 30 days annual leaves per 12 months worked. Public holidays worked will be added to leave balance.
Annual leaves are allowed only during specific periods and must be requested minimum 2 months in advance. Leaves will be
approved in a 1 st come 1 st served basis.
Leaves can only be taken in a maximum of 15 days block.
Sick leaves must be submitted with an official sick note from doctor’s office
Emergency leaves must be submitted with a reason
Public Holidays worked must be used by Dec 31 st of the same year
Maximum of 7 days annual leave can be carried forward to the following contract year
Reception Reports, DAILY
Handover to all CRM, stock tracking, issues during shift and update to follow up if needed during PM shift
Closing to all CRM, stock tracking, issues during shift, enquiry Report
Handover, balance cash and cc with takeover shift and email report to CRM manager
Closing, Balance cash and CC. EOD report, email to MOD, record cash log with MOD
Reception and Transactions team KPIs criteria
- Member interaction and feedback
- Staff feedback
- Professional attitude
- Information correctness
- Reception area maintenance
- Attention to detail
- Task management
- Time management
4000aed – 6000aed per month. Inclusive of base salary, accommodation, health insurance.