Ensure Fly High Members are welcomed and facilitate their experience.
Complete all procedures as below.
CRM Reception Team (Front of House)
Reports To CRM Unit Head
Duties are not limited to the below and will be modified as operations demand:
- Greet Members and other clients
- Build a good rapport with Fly High Fitness members
- Opening Shift prepare reception ensure readiness for the day
- Stay updated on Fly High Fitness internal information
- Keep workplace neat and clean
- Maintain reception attendance during opening hours
- Ensure members are aware of safety procedures and Club Rules
- Handover to next shifts
- Manage guests wristbands and access cards
- Handle phone calls
- Answer internal and external emails
- Learn Perfect Gym functionalities relevant to reception
- Record members enquiries/suggestions/comments/complaints
- Report enquiries and complaints and follow up
- Record and handle Lost and Found
- Learn FHF Stakeholders
- Learn FHF policies
- Record sales enquiries and origin
- Update member profiles
- Manage JR capacity
- Tour members around FHF if needed
- File applications
- Take payments
- Book members classes
- QA all PT forms
- Ensure all forms are in stock
- Run weekly checks on all first aid boxes and ensure full stock weekly
- Closing shift make to create End of Day report and email
All CRM staff are required to work 9 hours a day for 6 days a week on a predefined schedule.
Events, meetings and trainings may be schedule out of working hours and CRM are required to attend with no extra
CRM are entitled to 30 days annual leaves per 12 months worked. Public holidays worked will be added to leave balance.
Annual leaves are allowed only during specific periods and must be requested minimum 2 months in advance. Leaves will be
approved in a 1st come 1st served basis.
Leaves can only be taken in a maximum of 15 days block.
Sick leaves must be submitted with an official sick note from doctor’s office
Emergency leaves must be submitted with a reason
Public Holidays worked must be used by Dec 31 st of the same year
Maximum of 7 days annual leave can be carried forward to the following contract year
Reception Reports, DAILY
Handover to all CRM, stock tracking, issues during shift and update to follow up if needed during PM shift
Closing to all CRM, stock tracking, issues during shift, enquiry Report
Handover, balance cash and cc with takeover shift and email report to CRM manager
Closing, Balance cash and CC. EOD report, email to MOD, record cash log with MOD
Reception and Transactions team KPIs criteria
- Member interaction and feedback
- Staff feedback
- Professional attitude
- Information correctness
- Reception area maintenance
- Attention to detail
- Task management
- Time management
4000aed – 6000aed per month. Inclusive of base salary, accommodation, health insurance.