We believe that when you invest in your people, you enable your workforce to carry out every business practice more successfully. That’s because what lies between an organisation’s lofty goals and the desired outcome is often good old-fashioned human behavior. Fly High Fitness has identified an innovative approach for enabling the organisation to achieve new levels of performance by focusing on the individual.
With a clearly outlined training plan and workshop schedule we help our sales team achieve their sales goals and targets. We teach all our staff to achieve universal accountability within themselves and the team, influence behavior change for others, and influence behavior change for yourself.
The Impact You Will Have:
Under the direction of the Head of Marketing, you will help Fly High Fitness sell its state-of-the-art facility, coaches and services. As one of our Sales Representatives, you must have a strong sales background, have an enthusiasm for excellence in your work, and have a proven track record of success.
- 4+ Years of sales experience (fitness industry sales preferred)
- Training product (soft skills) sales preferred, but not required
- A good understanding of the consultative selling process
- Demonstrated history of consistent quota attainment
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Self-starter and goal oriented
- Competitive desire
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Team player mentality
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
What You Get
- Full access and membership to the Fly High Facility
- The ability to work in a flexible work environment.
- Professional development support as we want YOU to be successful in your career. Our team will work with you to establish the goals you are trying to achieve in your profession.
As part of our core sales team you will be responsible for:
- Generating high margin revenue by selling Fly High Fitness Memberships and products.
- Managing qualified sales lead inquiries from Fly High Fitness marketing events and activities
- Making outbound calls and e-mails to potential and existing customers
- Following up on inbound sales leads from potential and existing customers
- Using the consultative sales process to understand customer problems, objections, concerns, and needs
- Gaining a good knowledge of our product content and training industry
- Daily Reporting to Head of Marketing
- Daily Training Requirements
- Setting and accomplishing monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals
- Participating in sales team and company meetings
- Traveling to and attending trade shows or events.
- Generating additional leads through referrals, networking, and cold calling
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- sales: 5 years (Required)
- Business Development: 4 years (Required)
- Dubai (Required)
- english (Required)
- arabic (Required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings